Thursday, September 18, 2008

I finally got a ride in!!

Just a short one. A trip to the bank. It has been a couple of weeks since I got to do more than run a repair around the block. This was a real ride(Longer than twenty minutes, dressed as bike doofus. I even wore my Metropolis )
It was beautiful, pretty day, nice temp, low humidity. The only mar to the trip was the dude in the Explorer that passed me and turned right. Well he did not really pass me as my elbow was touching his front fender. The only thing I can figure is that he passed me unaware of my presence(Damn, my innate Ninja abilities) Then finished his text message and realized his turn was up. Good thing his text was short and he noticed me just as he started to turn and braked. My abilities as a hood ornament are limited as I have not been chromed.
The rest of the ride was great. I even got to walk right up to the teller(First time ever) and hit the green on the way out of the bank(Another first)
Every one remember just how invisible you are. Be careful and go ride. Got to go, time to watch a movie. It will either be Jersey Girl(Sorry,I'm a Kevin Smith fanboy), Down by Law, or Channel Z(A documentary). Critique to follow.

No comments: